Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mental Health Update:

November 12, 2013

So apparently i've been leading people to believe that I may not finish school based on what i've written here in the recent past. That I'm so caught up in this world that i'm writing about that i'm going to just give up and quit school. My response:

I understand how you think that I may quit school. Because what I've written has been written in the height of my frustration with these struggles. When I post somthing here, it's partly theraputic for me, to get this stuff out of me, and to let people past my walls to see what i'm really going through. I'm not going to say that what i've written is not what i've actually thought. Because it is. BUT this is not the way I feel on a day to day basis. These are the infrequent spouts of volcanic passion.  I've actually grown to love Literary criticism and I think I may look into pursuing a graduate degree in it. Please don't think that I've gone off the deep end and am considering giving up and not finishing school. Why in the world would I do that? 

I guess when I think about posting something on this blog I am under the false assumption of thinking that people who I see on a daily basis will be the ones reading it, and that what they find when they come here is a different side to what they see when they talk & interact with me regularly. I've failed to realize that people who don't see me or communicate with me everyday and who read my thoughts here may come to the conclusion that I've gone nearly insane lol.... 

So while I have come to realize & voice that I am frustrated with certain aspects of my passions, and life in general, It's not overcome me. I love this stuff. I love it. And I hate it. And I want to understand. 

Happy 11 12 13!


Love, 

David 

No comments:

Post a Comment